Over 80 years ago, First Financial was established by educators to exclusively serve the unique financial needs of California’s educational community. It’s a role we take seriously—a mission to which we are just as committed to today as we were in 1933. Additionally, our Board of Directors consists solely of active and retired educators.
First Financial is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of educators and those who work in the educational field! While some companies only recognize educators in May for Education Appreciation Month or in September during Back to School, First Financial consistently demonstrates its commitment to educators and those who work in the educational field every day of the year and has done so for nearly eight decades.
You are more than a member at First Financial, you are also an owner. As a member/owner, you have access to a rich array of value-added products and services—all designed to reward you. As you check out our products and services, and compare our rates, you’ll discover why members choose
First Financial as their financial institution of choice!
- Auto Loans, Auto Buying Service and More
- Low Fixed Rate Platinum Visa Credit Card and More
- Free Checks for Life, Free Online Banking and More
- Lower Rates on Loans and Competitive Yields on Deposits
- You don’t have to take just our word for it. Over 97% of members said they would
recommend First Financial to family members and colleagues!
- 10 full-service First Financial branches conveniently located throughout Southern California
- Access to 30,000+ no-surcharge CO-OP ATMs – more than the big banks
- Access to 7,100+ Shared Branch locations nationwide