Nominating Committee Seeks Volunteers
Eligible members interested in becoming candidates for election to The First Financial Board of Directors can obtain more information by clicking HERE.
Please mail completed forms to:
First Financial Credit Union
P.O. Box 90
West Covina, CA 91793
Completed forms must be returned to this address no later than 5 p.m. on March 6, 2018.
The Board of Directors has declared two (2) open Director positions on the Board of Directors, each with a three-year term. They are: Position 2 and Position 7.
Each candidate must:
1. Be a First Financial member in good standing for the past two (2) years;
2. Have the ability to work effectively as a member of a close-knit management team;
3. Have experience or attributes that will contribute to the Board of Directors effectiveness;
4. Be at least 18 years of age;
5. Not employed by another financial institution.
Granada Hills Branch Relocating to Northridge on Monday, April 23
The branch will be conveniently located at 19600 Plummer Street, Suite 400
in The Collection at Terrena Shopping Plaza.
We are very excited about the service capabilities we will be able to provide. Please check back for updates.