Our yields are better than ever!
The more relationships you have with us, the higher your SuperSavers yields! It's just another reason it really pays to be a First Financial Member.
How SuperSavers Works
Once you have established your SuperSavers account and have the two primary electives (a FFCU checking account and Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction), you can select additional qualifying electives to further increase your yield.
• Unsecured Loan
• Home Equity Line of Credit
• Home Equity Loan
• Share Certificates**
• Money Market Savings**
Here's How Your SuperSavers Adds Up
1. SuperSavers + balance of $500+
2. Above + Active Checking Account
3. Above + Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction
4. Above + 1 eligible elective
5. Above + 2 eligible electives
6. Above + 3 eligible electives